If you're always on the go (like me), you'll love this easy 3 ingredient breakfast for mornings you need to get out the door in a hurry. All this recipe takes is a little prep the night before and you're set for the week!
- White Sonora wheat berries
- Greek yogurt (or any yogurt of choice)
- For the wheat berries: the night before, in a small/medium sauce pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add in 1 cup of dry wheat berries and turn the water down to a simmer.
- Let these cook until the berries are soft and most of the water has been absorbed.
- Drain the berries and place in an airtight container to store overnight (refrigerated)
- The next morning, top your yogurt with the cold berries and add a squeeze of lemon.