White Sonora Pepper Crackers
1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat White Sonora Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup warm water
1/4 cup olive oil
fresh cracked black pepper
1. Mix flour and salt together. Then add the olive oil and warm water.
2. Knead the dough together with your hands for 5 minutes, or until the dough comes together in a ball.
3. Lightly oil the ball of dough and wrap it in plastic wrap. Set aside for 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. While you are resting your dough, pre-heat the oven to 450 F.
5. After the dough has rested, unwrap and divide in to two pieces. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough into a thin sheet. Cut into whatever shape you like. Then place onto a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Until they are a rich golden color.