Sometimes the long hours of milling, packaging flour, and shipping orders calls for a sweet protein boost (or just an excuse to sit down, relax, and snack).
- 2 1/2 cups White Sonora all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (chilled, cut in cubes)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- Mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and set aside.
- Cream butter, sugars, and peanut butter. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Once wet ingredients come together, slowly add the dry mixture.
- Scoop dough into 1 Tbsp. size balls, flatten the tops down with a fork (see photo), place on cookie sheet, and chill in the freezer or refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Set oven to 345 degrees and bake cookies for 9-11 minutes (depending on how crispy you want them).